It’s cropped up again, yes that day that no one really likes but EVERYONE talks about… Valentines Day!
Couples hate it because its forced romance and it means forking out for a gift, and single people loath it because it reminds them the only love of their life waiting at home for them is their Netflix account.
HOWEVER I have some good news for you. I have created a guide of 10 fantastic gifts under £10 that are are awesome and also won’t break the bank either. So guys, either treat your lady, or women get sending links to your date, mate or even just buy it for yourself (you deserve it!).
These great items start with the yummy Hotel Chocolat Salted Caramel chocolates (top right) that are guaranteed to have anyone drooling and are a bargain at just £3.75.
You can check out the rest of my V-day picks below…
Happy shopping & have a happy love day on Sunday please, whatever your relationship status!
- Red Contrast Trim Lace Brazilian Briefs, New Look, £3.99
- Pink Polaroid Photo Frame, New Look, £4.99
- Little Book Of Chat Up Lines Book, ASOS, £5.99
- Valentines Glitter A5 Notebook, Paperchase, £7
- Brushed Tartan Scarf, Boohoo, £4
- Happy Jackson Big Love Mug, Debenhams, £8
- Nails in Bittersweet, Topshop, £5
- Gold Arrow Ring, Urban Outfitters, £6
- Grow Your Own Birthflower, NotOnTheHighStreet.com, £7.50
Considering it is now December, it’s time to get buying presents for your loved ones if you haven’t already…
However, with grans, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, mums, dads and friends and colleagues to buy for, it can get rather expensive! This is why I’ve created this gift guide for 10 items at £10 or under to mean you can get more pressies for your money!
It’s also the perfect solution for all those secret santas you end up getting roped into!
Happy shopping and I hope you find something you like!
We all love to online shop right? But it can get tedious scanning tonnes of different sites to see what is new in each week.
That’s why I’ve decided to write you this post to show you my top picks of the brand new items on the high street this week.
Hope you find something you like!
(From L-R clockwise)
1. Misguided Check Fringe Blue Scarf – £8.99 Checks are always in, especially when it comes to scarves. Wrap up with this uber-cute one.
2. Miss Selfridge Gold Slogan Make-up Bag – £12 : This is literally the cutest make-up bag around! As you can probably guess it says ‘make-up’ on the back of the bag – geddit?! Use it to keep all your new winter make-up buys in.
3. Topshop Velvet Lace Back Playsuit – £48 This playsuit is absolutely perfect for the A/W season and can be worn day or night.
4. River Island Dark Green Fedora Hat – £25 I am OBSESSED with fedoras at the moment. They are so chic & make any outfit look 100% more expensive.
5. Topshop Chain Ankles Boots – £68 Protect your tootsies from the rain in these gorge and stylish boots.
6. Warehouse Blue Boucle Coat – £85 It’s definitely coat weather now. Why not invest in this lush baby blue number.
Now if you love shoes then you will have noticed that cleated soles are EVERYWHERE at the moment.
I have to say, I can’t get enough of them personally. Not only have they updated shoes making them much more modern & edgy, they are also great for summer as they match in perfectly with pastels, especially when they’re in white.
Take a look at my top cleated sole shoes around at the moment below…
(From Left to Right Clockwise)
Yes, seven years on from when she presented her first collaboration with the brand, the legendary model is making fashion fans happy by working with the high street favourite again.
Excitingly enough, official images have been released today which show you some of the items that will feature in the new range! As you will see from the pictures belong, Ms Moss is definitely loving fringing in this new line, which comes perfect just ahead of something. She has also incorporated elaborate embroidery and unique patterns, as well as a splash of leather, stars and chiffon.
The new line comes after Kate was named as a contributing fashion editor to British Vogue earlier this year – showing she is still on top when it comes to the modelling world!
You will be able to buy the collection from Topshop instore and online from April 30. The line will also be stocked at Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com and Net-a-porter.com
Check out the images below and let me know what you think!
Well then you’re in luck Topshop has announced it is collaborating with Adidas on a brand sports collection!
According to vogue.co.uk, the 20-piece will contain the likes of tailored tracksuit bottoms, complete with the iconic Adidas triple stripe, as well as logo hoodies, scoop neck vests and floral shorts. Sounds amazing, right?!
According to wwd.com, Topshop’s creative director, Kate Phelan said the line is supposed to reflect femininity and fashion, as well as being suitable for fitness performance.
As well as clothes, there will also be shoe line too, so you’ll even be able to get yourself decked out with some cute new kicks.
I’ve got to say, I am actually really excited about this news, as I love both brands so much. I’ve recently just started going to the gym a lot more too & have been struggling to find some cute gymwear, so it literally feels like my fashion prayers have been answered!
The collection will be in stores from March 20.
I literally can’t wait!