It’s cropped up again, yes that day that no one really likes but EVERYONE talks about… Valentines Day!
Couples hate it because its forced romance and it means forking out for a gift, and single people loath it because it reminds them the only love of their life waiting at home for them is their Netflix account.
HOWEVER I have some good news for you. I have created a guide of 10 fantastic gifts under £10 that are are awesome and also won’t break the bank either. So guys, either treat your lady, or women get sending links to your date, mate or even just buy it for yourself (you deserve it!).
These great items start with the yummy Hotel Chocolat Salted Caramel chocolates (top right) that are guaranteed to have anyone drooling and are a bargain at just £3.75.
You can check out the rest of my V-day picks below…
Happy shopping & have a happy love day on Sunday please, whatever your relationship status!
- Red Contrast Trim Lace Brazilian Briefs, New Look, £3.99
- Pink Polaroid Photo Frame, New Look, £4.99
- Little Book Of Chat Up Lines Book, ASOS, £5.99
- Valentines Glitter A5 Notebook, Paperchase, £7
- Brushed Tartan Scarf, Boohoo, £4
- Happy Jackson Big Love Mug, Debenhams, £8
- Nails in Bittersweet, Topshop, £5
- Gold Arrow Ring, Urban Outfitters, £6
- Grow Your Own Birthflower, NotOnTheHighStreet.com, £7.50
We all love to online shop right? But it can get tedious scanning tonnes of different sites to see what is new in each week.
That’s why I’ve decided to write you this post to show you my top picks of the brand new items on the high street this week.
Hope you find something you like!
(From L-R clockwise)
1. Misguided Check Fringe Blue Scarf – £8.99 Checks are always in, especially when it comes to scarves. Wrap up with this uber-cute one.
2. Miss Selfridge Gold Slogan Make-up Bag – £12 : This is literally the cutest make-up bag around! As you can probably guess it says ‘make-up’ on the back of the bag – geddit?! Use it to keep all your new winter make-up buys in.
3. Topshop Velvet Lace Back Playsuit – £48 This playsuit is absolutely perfect for the A/W season and can be worn day or night.
4. River Island Dark Green Fedora Hat – £25 I am OBSESSED with fedoras at the moment. They are so chic & make any outfit look 100% more expensive.
5. Topshop Chain Ankles Boots – £68 Protect your tootsies from the rain in these gorge and stylish boots.
6. Warehouse Blue Boucle Coat – £85 It’s definitely coat weather now. Why not invest in this lush baby blue number.