Seeing as the sun has actually started to come out, it only means one thing – everyone gets excited for summer!
That means that it is time to start getting your summer wardrobe in order and what better to accessorize your new fancy clothes with than new summer shoes.
However, I know that you have all no doubt spent most of your hard-earned wages on holidays and festivals. That is why I have picked out the eight best summer shoes under £30, to keep you and your purse happy.
Check them out below, hope you find something you like!
1. Office Warner Double Height x Strap Footbed – £28 – Give yourself some height without the hurt in these Office platforms.
2. Soul Cal Long Beach Ladies Canvas Shoes – £13 – These flowery numbers are such a bargain at just £13!
3. ASOS JAMILA Laser Cut Two Part Sandals – £22 – Metallic is definitely in this summer. Team with a white dress or with jeans to keep your outfit looking fresh.
4. Red Herring Aqua Spotted Colour Block Pumps – £16 -Perfect for the evening, these pumps will brighten up any summery outfit.
5. Fabric Hustle Slip Ons – £15 – So summery it almost hurts! I’d pair it with a bright top for that full-on tropical vibe.
6. ASOS FATED Leather Sandals – £16 – Get your toes out in these lush leopard print sandals.
7. Nike Women’s Benassi Slide – £18.99 – These are perfect for the sport / casual look or looking chill will teamed with a bikini around the pool.
8. Miss Selfridge Eastern Tan Flat Shoe – £25 – You can’t go throughout summer without a good pair of tan shoes. These will look great with a summer dress or skirt.
It all started when I got a new pair of Nike trainers for the gym. At the same time, I also bought a sports luxe blazer that I happened to stumble on in Primark too. Those two combined started this dangerous new fixation with all these sports.
For the first time ever, instead of Topshop and Asos, I was scanning the online stores of Nike and Adidas religiously and I still am a few weeks on!
Today I bought some Nike Air Force 1’s from Schuh (see right) as well as some hi tops off Ebay, however it hasn’t stopped my craving. As soon as I got home I went on the Adidas website, adding about five pairs of shoes to my ‘shopping cart’ as well as some cute jackets. I just can’t stop myself!
Luckily, I didn’t actually purchase these latter items that I put in my bag, otherwise I really would be broke. Instead I decided to write this blogpost to share my new found sporty favourites with you and lust in them online, rather than raid my purse again.
At least buying sports items are practical I guess, especially as this time of year as trainers are always good for festivals and outdoor stuff, as are jackets when it gets cold in the evening.
Anyway, check out my favourite must-have sports items below and know that if you buy any I will be immensely jealous!