Considering it is now December, it’s time to get buying presents for your loved ones if you haven’t already…
However, with grans, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, mums, dads and friends and colleagues to buy for, it can get rather expensive! This is why I’ve created this gift guide for 10 items at £10 or under to mean you can get more pressies for your money!
It’s also the perfect solution for all those secret santas you end up getting roped into!
Happy shopping and I hope you find something you like!
Seeing as the sun has actually started to come out, it only means one thing – everyone gets excited for summer!
That means that it is time to start getting your summer wardrobe in order and what better to accessorize your new fancy clothes with than new summer shoes.
However, I know that you have all no doubt spent most of your hard-earned wages on holidays and festivals. That is why I have picked out the eight best summer shoes under £30, to keep you and your purse happy.
Check them out below, hope you find something you like!
1. Office Warner Double Height x Strap Footbed – £28 – Give yourself some height without the hurt in these Office platforms.
2. Soul Cal Long Beach Ladies Canvas Shoes – £13 – These flowery numbers are such a bargain at just £13!
3. ASOS JAMILA Laser Cut Two Part Sandals – £22 – Metallic is definitely in this summer. Team with a white dress or with jeans to keep your outfit looking fresh.
4. Red Herring Aqua Spotted Colour Block Pumps – £16 -Perfect for the evening, these pumps will brighten up any summery outfit.
5. Fabric Hustle Slip Ons – £15 – So summery it almost hurts! I’d pair it with a bright top for that full-on tropical vibe.
6. ASOS FATED Leather Sandals – £16 – Get your toes out in these lush leopard print sandals.
7. Nike Women’s Benassi Slide – £18.99 – These are perfect for the sport / casual look or looking chill will teamed with a bikini around the pool.
8. Miss Selfridge Eastern Tan Flat Shoe – £25 – You can’t go throughout summer without a good pair of tan shoes. These will look great with a summer dress or skirt.
We all love to online shop right? But it can get tedious scanning tonnes of different sites to see what is new in each week.
That’s why I’ve decided to write you this post to show you my top picks of the brand new items on the high street this week.
Hope you find something you like!
(From L-R clockwise)
1. Misguided Check Fringe Blue Scarf – £8.99 Checks are always in, especially when it comes to scarves. Wrap up with this uber-cute one.
2. Miss Selfridge Gold Slogan Make-up Bag – £12 : This is literally the cutest make-up bag around! As you can probably guess it says ‘make-up’ on the back of the bag – geddit?! Use it to keep all your new winter make-up buys in.
3. Topshop Velvet Lace Back Playsuit – £48 This playsuit is absolutely perfect for the A/W season and can be worn day or night.
4. River Island Dark Green Fedora Hat – £25 I am OBSESSED with fedoras at the moment. They are so chic & make any outfit look 100% more expensive.
5. Topshop Chain Ankles Boots – £68 Protect your tootsies from the rain in these gorge and stylish boots.
6. Warehouse Blue Boucle Coat – £85 It’s definitely coat weather now. Why not invest in this lush baby blue number.
Now if you love shoes then you will have noticed that cleated soles are EVERYWHERE at the moment.
I have to say, I can’t get enough of them personally. Not only have they updated shoes making them much more modern & edgy, they are also great for summer as they match in perfectly with pastels, especially when they’re in white.
Take a look at my top cleated sole shoes around at the moment below…
(From Left to Right Clockwise)