Winners at the 2015 Drapers Awards last night (26 November) included Marks & Spencer’s, Misguided and House of Fraser.
The awards, which are in their 25th year celebrate those in fashion retailing. They took place at at Old Billingsgate in London and were attended by more than 800 people in the industry.
House of Fraser took home the best store design award for its Jolly’s of Bath premises, whilst Misguided won the fashion pure-play etailer of the year.
Marks and Spencer’s meanwhile was triumphant as fashion retailer of the year – consumer choice and White Stuff was named as best place to work.
You can see a full list of the winners here.
Well done to all the winners!
We all love to online shop right? But it can get tedious scanning tonnes of different sites to see what is new in each week.
That’s why I’ve decided to write you this post to show you my top picks of the brand new items on the high street this week.
Hope you find something you like!
(From L-R clockwise)
1. Misguided Check Fringe Blue Scarf – £8.99 Checks are always in, especially when it comes to scarves. Wrap up with this uber-cute one.
2. Miss Selfridge Gold Slogan Make-up Bag – £12 : This is literally the cutest make-up bag around! As you can probably guess it says ‘make-up’ on the back of the bag – geddit?! Use it to keep all your new winter make-up buys in.
3. Topshop Velvet Lace Back Playsuit – £48 This playsuit is absolutely perfect for the A/W season and can be worn day or night.
4. River Island Dark Green Fedora Hat – £25 I am OBSESSED with fedoras at the moment. They are so chic & make any outfit look 100% more expensive.
5. Topshop Chain Ankles Boots – £68 Protect your tootsies from the rain in these gorge and stylish boots.
6. Warehouse Blue Boucle Coat – £85 It’s definitely coat weather now. Why not invest in this lush baby blue number.