It’s cropped up again, yes that day that no one really likes but EVERYONE talks about… Valentines Day!
Couples hate it because its forced romance and it means forking out for a gift, and single people loath it because it reminds them the only love of their life waiting at home for them is their Netflix account.
HOWEVER I have some good news for you. I have created a guide of 10 fantastic gifts under £10 that are are awesome and also won’t break the bank either. So guys, either treat your lady, or women get sending links to your date, mate or even just buy it for yourself (you deserve it!).
These great items start with the yummy Hotel Chocolat Salted Caramel chocolates (top right) that are guaranteed to have anyone drooling and are a bargain at just £3.75.
You can check out the rest of my V-day picks below…
Happy shopping & have a happy love day on Sunday please, whatever your relationship status!
- Red Contrast Trim Lace Brazilian Briefs, New Look, £3.99
- Pink Polaroid Photo Frame, New Look, £4.99
- Little Book Of Chat Up Lines Book, ASOS, £5.99
- Valentines Glitter A5 Notebook, Paperchase, £7
- Brushed Tartan Scarf, Boohoo, £4
- Happy Jackson Big Love Mug, Debenhams, £8
- Nails in Bittersweet, Topshop, £5
- Gold Arrow Ring, Urban Outfitters, £6
- Grow Your Own Birthflower, NotOnTheHighStreet.com, £7.50
Considering it is now December, it’s time to get buying presents for your loved ones if you haven’t already…
However, with grans, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, mums, dads and friends and colleagues to buy for, it can get rather expensive! This is why I’ve created this gift guide for 10 items at £10 or under to mean you can get more pressies for your money!
It’s also the perfect solution for all those secret santas you end up getting roped into!
Happy shopping and I hope you find something you like!