This may sounds like random news, but Versace is launching an Emoji app this Valentines Day in which the iconic Medusa is a smiley face with a range of different playful expressions and styles.
The app can be used to embellish photos from your library, or to create original images using a wide range of emoji stickers, backgrounds, filters and text colour options.
The celebrate the app, which is free, and available for both iOS and Android, Versace has created a capsule collection of Versace Emoji t-shirts, printed with the Medusa Emoji wearing sunglasses or with the Medusa Emoji having hearts for eyes.
It comes in black and white, for both men and women, and will be available in Versace boutiques worldwide as well as online.
As the new app and t-shirt collection launch this Valentine’s Day, fans are invited to use the hashtag #VersaceSharesLove on all their Versace Emoji photo creations.
And who thought your photos could get ANYMORE fashionable huh?
High street fashion brand Mango have announced that Kendall Jenner will be the new face of its spring/summer 2016 campaign, MANGO presents Tribal Spirit.
The campaign will be the first of four trends to be showcased in advertising campaigns this spring/summer 2016.
Mango will be launching a new ad campaign every month, based on fast fashion. This will feature a current trend of the moment together with the face that the company thinks best defines it.
Tribal Spirit is based on “uncontained beauty and cultural fusion, typical of the wildest savannah”, according to the Mango, which they think Kendall perfectly represents.
The campaign will be visible on the streets and on the brand’s various advertising platforms from February 1.
Winners at the 2015 Drapers Awards last night (26 November) included Marks & Spencer’s, Misguided and House of Fraser.
The awards, which are in their 25th year celebrate those in fashion retailing. They took place at at Old Billingsgate in London and were attended by more than 800 people in the industry.
House of Fraser took home the best store design award for its Jolly’s of Bath premises, whilst Misguided won the fashion pure-play etailer of the year.
Marks and Spencer’s meanwhile was triumphant as fashion retailer of the year – consumer choice and White Stuff was named as best place to work.
You can see a full list of the winners here.
Well done to all the winners!
Seeing as the sun has actually started to come out, it only means one thing – everyone gets excited for summer!
That means that it is time to start getting your summer wardrobe in order and what better to accessorize your new fancy clothes with than new summer shoes.
However, I know that you have all no doubt spent most of your hard-earned wages on holidays and festivals. That is why I have picked out the eight best summer shoes under £30, to keep you and your purse happy.
Check them out below, hope you find something you like!
1. Office Warner Double Height x Strap Footbed – £28 – Give yourself some height without the hurt in these Office platforms.
2. Soul Cal Long Beach Ladies Canvas Shoes – £13 – These flowery numbers are such a bargain at just £13!
3. ASOS JAMILA Laser Cut Two Part Sandals – £22 – Metallic is definitely in this summer. Team with a white dress or with jeans to keep your outfit looking fresh.
4. Red Herring Aqua Spotted Colour Block Pumps – £16 -Perfect for the evening, these pumps will brighten up any summery outfit.
5. Fabric Hustle Slip Ons – £15 – So summery it almost hurts! I’d pair it with a bright top for that full-on tropical vibe.
6. ASOS FATED Leather Sandals – £16 – Get your toes out in these lush leopard print sandals.
7. Nike Women’s Benassi Slide – £18.99 – These are perfect for the sport / casual look or looking chill will teamed with a bikini around the pool.
8. Miss Selfridge Eastern Tan Flat Shoe – £25 – You can’t go throughout summer without a good pair of tan shoes. These will look great with a summer dress or skirt.
We all love to online shop right? But it can get tedious scanning tonnes of different sites to see what is new in each week.
That’s why I’ve decided to write you this post to show you my top picks of the brand new items on the high street this week.
Hope you find something you like!
(From L-R clockwise)
1. Misguided Check Fringe Blue Scarf – £8.99 Checks are always in, especially when it comes to scarves. Wrap up with this uber-cute one.
2. Miss Selfridge Gold Slogan Make-up Bag – £12 : This is literally the cutest make-up bag around! As you can probably guess it says ‘make-up’ on the back of the bag – geddit?! Use it to keep all your new winter make-up buys in.
3. Topshop Velvet Lace Back Playsuit – £48 This playsuit is absolutely perfect for the A/W season and can be worn day or night.
4. River Island Dark Green Fedora Hat – £25 I am OBSESSED with fedoras at the moment. They are so chic & make any outfit look 100% more expensive.
5. Topshop Chain Ankles Boots – £68 Protect your tootsies from the rain in these gorge and stylish boots.
6. Warehouse Blue Boucle Coat – £85 It’s definitely coat weather now. Why not invest in this lush baby blue number.